Tired, ecstatic, and OVERWHELMED!

Currently, taking a break from cleaning the floor laundry and straightening up. Hubby's suit is currently in the cleaners and also being repaired from manufacturing errors.

Saturday, my sister-in-law and her husband will be "officially" married. They were married legally in November 10th of last year and never told anyone but then posted pictures on facebook. His family insisted that her and her marry in the church by a priest. If you do not understand, my sister-in-law is Mexican American and her new hubby is Mexican. In Mexico, it is standard to marry in the church by a priest for it to be recognized as an actual marriage. (basically, I would be living in sin with Vince.) She wanted this to be simple with a simple dress but her bride gene kicked in and I am not sure she knows how great it will be! Twelve centerpieces for the tables turned into 36. She now has a dress for the ceremony and one for the reception. I have been asked to make her bouquet but in my mind that means her bouquet, her hubby's boutonniere and her daughters bouquet. ( she will be the maid of honor)I told her that and she looked at me like, "They need flowers too?" Yes ma'am. On top of that, I am arranging the centerpieces. Wow! This is going to be a lot of work. I just hope I can manage.

On top of that, Monday another friend is getting married and hers is really "winging" it. (see prior post) She has posted invitations on facebook and bought my extra wedding dress off me. The dress is gorgeous but did I mention that she is getting married at city hall in Rockford? So, to be kind I wanted to create her bouquet. Yup, I am truly OVERWHELMED!

Well, will post when I can but most likely that will not be until Tuesday before my sculpt class.

Busy is my middle name (now)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS