Busy, busy, busy and I need rest!
I am running on four hours of sleep. I seriously need time to process the past couple of days and write a detailed entry about what has been happening in my world.
The 11th was my lovely friend's baby shower which was complete with babies, cotton candy, treats, and men sucking on kool-aid through baby bottles. I checked up on my friend Amy to see how the whole pregnancy process was going before heading back to Chicago to get in my apartment. (again, long story)
The 12th was bittersweet. . . more to come!
The 13th landed me in the hospital.
Today is more birthdays and sleep.
Will come back with updates! Life is beautiful!
The 11th was my lovely friend's baby shower which was complete with babies, cotton candy, treats, and men sucking on kool-aid through baby bottles. I checked up on my friend Amy to see how the whole pregnancy process was going before heading back to Chicago to get in my apartment. (again, long story)
The 12th was bittersweet. . . more to come!
The 13th landed me in the hospital.
Today is more birthdays and sleep.
Will come back with updates! Life is beautiful!
Comments
Post a Comment