Fast Love
This week has been to say the least, busy and I have yet to be completed with everything! I am assisting with organizing a wedding on Saturday then I have to drive back to Rockford, IL for another wedding Sunday night. Here is some information on the bride and groom. . .
She just recently graduated with her MBA. He was working at Chrysler. She began working there and they met in June. She immediately fell for him and broke it off with a boyfriend she was with at the time. He proposed in July. They will be married next week- Monday. Why the rush? She states that this man is all she ever asked for and can not wait to spend her life with him.
I hear some stories about people who date for not long and marry and how they stayed together until death. I then hear about the people who grew up together and divorced after five years. What is good for us may not be good for others.
We have embraced her new fiance as he is laid back and can keep up with this business-minded firecracker. I wish them all the happiness in the world and will take comfort in watching their nuptials. Will bring an update on the ceremony.

Comments
Post a Comment