Sabbatical Day 2 and 3

All over in the works. . .
So, I have been trying to pick up speed with my life more but something is in the way.

ME!

I am trying to get up early to begin running because now is the best time to start that up. I also have to have an abundance of energy because I am cleaning up behind these kids and giving activities. Let's not mention the work while at home with bored kids running around. Ugh! I wonder how some do it. It must be they have a nanny and an office- two things I do not have.

I am cutting this short because I have to resurrect a half-dead running blog. See you on the flip side!

Is it bedtime yet? Yes, but not for me!
Eclectic Lotus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS