A Salad to Get Into!

This salad right here!? OMG!!! Lord, You are good! (Yes, it got me thanking my God!)
I have no title for it as it was about to be called, "Peanut Thai Ginger Salad"

I added mandarins to the salad for more sweetness, but it does not need the extra sweet. It is sweet all by itself. I am going to post a link to another site for the peanut ginger dressing because honestly, I do not measure. Let me say this again. . . I DID NOT MEASURE THIS OUT!!! I added as I felt like it at the time so when I make this again there is no way of measuring this out to make it exactly as I did this time. I am going to compare it to another sauce so you can see the difference.

Ingredients

  • My Ingredients for the sauce

  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp (tablespoons) Braggs coconut aminos
  • 2 tablespoons (from two limes) lime juice
  • 1/3 tbsp garlic powder
  • 4 tbsp rice vinegar
  • 1/4 tbsp Sriracha sauce
  • 1/4 tbsp minced ginger
  • So, I should have used water but I added more vinegar, I replaced the soy sauce with coconut aminos, add sriracha sauce, and the ginger which gave the sauce and salad a pop in flavor. Now, on to the veggies!
  • 2 radishes- sliced thinly
  • 1/2 cup spinach
  • 1 cup shredded cabbage
  • 1/2 medium red onion
  • 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
  • 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
  • 1 cucumber, chopped
  • Again, I am not sure the exact amount I placed in this salad. Place the salad in the bowl and mix it around. When well mixed, add the peanut sauce and stir in the sauce.
  • I added the mandarin slices later but I ate them out of the whole salad because I was really, really, REALLY craving sweets! I also want to add cilantro for the extra pow because we all know how I love cilantro!
  • Enjoy! Let me know what happened to your "beautiful disaster" in the comments section!
  • Eclectic Lotus






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS