Baby Hopes
If you did not get the announcement from one the last entry. Yes, I am having a beautiful little boy! I never wanted to know the sex of this baby because secretly I had the feeling that he was a he. I always wanted a little boy to rough house with and to kiss his little owee's and boo boos. A little boy that played sports but also had a nerdy side and wanted a science kit to play with in his room. When he becomes a teenager to tell him all about girls and how confusing we are. Vince is excited as he wants to take him to his jobs during the summer. May be he can save his money and take that special girl to prom and get a limo with his buddies. He would be a bit of a flirt like his mama and be hard working like his daddy. I am excited to see what kind of person he will be and if he will expand our expectations. I know when he does decide to show up in this world when our eyes meet for the first time I will be in love all over again. I guess my life is to be blessed to be happily in love with two men. Well, he won't be a man for another 18 years.
So, I am in love this this little man before he even hits the air. It is interesting how they begin to create a personality in the womb or may be that is our mind playing tricks on us. We look on the ultrasound and see his little hands and his little feet. We even saw him playing with his feet and pouting as I do when I get upset. I always wanted him to look like his daddy but after all he ultrasounds we have seen since I have been in the hospital I am pretty sure he may end up looking like me which is still okay. His hair is also detectable on the ultrasound which means he is going to have a lot so may be it is a good thing he is going to be a boy. I am so excited that I am having a son! I honestly have no idea who is more excited though- him or me. Not to say that we would not be thrilled if we were having a girl. I think the fact that the baby is healthy and if born today would be able to live and possibly come home with us after two days is excitement enough.
So, enough of my emotions getting away with me. Today I am 35 weeks and I could not be happier! I know I am going to reach 36 weeks I just have to stay positive and not let cabin fever get to me because I got a hint of it the day before but it cleared up as soon as a friend came to visit me. I was in my room crying for no reason at all. I had to turn the TV off and stop looking on the internet because somehow it affected me. Being stuck in these four walls have made me emotional. . . seriously. When she showed up never mind the fact that she had a huge present for the baby, I was so happy. I always have to ask about their lives because let's face it not too much is going on here. She stayed with me for about an hour and then Vince came and we ordered pizza and watched football games. It was refreshing and rejuvenated me a little bit. So, I have to keep trying to keep myself occupied. This morning I got all my payments settled for this month and next month until I can get home and fax things off.
. . .now, can the nurses mail things for me too?

Comments
Post a Comment