YIKES!!! Paint on bedsheets
* screams*
Being married to a construction guy has to be the most frustrating thing. They never mean to cover the house and the walls with soot but they seem to do it quite well. I keep telling myself to clean out our tub every night and I always forget or do something else. Never happens. So today Vince tackled me on the bed as I was making it from the day of laundry in between working. Well, the black paint that he was using to paint the gates outside made its way on our bed sheets. After panicking and threatening scrubbing and oxyclean Vince's fearful reply. "We can't get that out."
I need to pinterest black paint on bed sheets. I am running out of bed sheets.
Being married to a construction guy has to be the most frustrating thing. They never mean to cover the house and the walls with soot but they seem to do it quite well. I keep telling myself to clean out our tub every night and I always forget or do something else. Never happens. So today Vince tackled me on the bed as I was making it from the day of laundry in between working. Well, the black paint that he was using to paint the gates outside made its way on our bed sheets. After panicking and threatening scrubbing and oxyclean Vince's fearful reply. "We can't get that out."
I need to pinterest black paint on bed sheets. I am running out of bed sheets.
Comments
Post a Comment