Busy, Busy. . . Muy Ocupada
Work, cooking, caring for hubby, working out at the fitness studio I have not had much of a chance to get on here and post a blog or even go running.
I have been trying to do this plank challenge and this morning I pushed myself a little further. 30 seconds for 30 days to get into a plank position. Today, I did 40 seconds because 30 didn't seem long enough.
Hope your week is grand. Will post this weekend or earlier if I can find the time.
I have been trying to do this plank challenge and this morning I pushed myself a little further. 30 seconds for 30 days to get into a plank position. Today, I did 40 seconds because 30 didn't seem long enough.
Hope your week is grand. Will post this weekend or earlier if I can find the time.
The post so short due to the days being filled
Comments
Post a Comment