A Day of Rest
Vince planned on painting the fence to complete what he did yesterday and the day before. But, he is currently sleeping with the Packer game on in front of him. I guess he watches through osmosis.
Well, it is officially football season. I can smell the screaming, the city dying until the Bears game is over and yes, in my neighborhood you will see people proudly sporting their Packer jerseys. (if you live on the south side you will occasionally see a Colts jersey or two.) The past three of so years I have been great at predicting during the playoffs. This year, I guess I am going to bump it up a notch and watch most of the games so I can make better predictions. I have predicted the last three Super Bowl winners mostly due to stats. Sometimes I just get a feeling but I get it later on.
Today, we went to church and a decision was made on my behalf. I laid down a date of when we would move out of our apartment. I think we both began to get a little too comfortable here since his mom lives upstairs. If I did not cook, he usually went up there and got food from her. We even had dreams of redecorating our apartment to remove some of the brown in the apartment and adding more light colors. So, I am going to sit in deep prayer and ask God to lead us. I just feel like I can be a bit more grounded if we were closer to the Naperville church. We finally need to add some great Christian friends close to us as we have none close to us. They are all out of the city. smh. Not good.
It is good to just lie around. But, I may have to go for a run that I have been throwing on the back burner.
Well, it is officially football season. I can smell the screaming, the city dying until the Bears game is over and yes, in my neighborhood you will see people proudly sporting their Packer jerseys. (if you live on the south side you will occasionally see a Colts jersey or two.) The past three of so years I have been great at predicting during the playoffs. This year, I guess I am going to bump it up a notch and watch most of the games so I can make better predictions. I have predicted the last three Super Bowl winners mostly due to stats. Sometimes I just get a feeling but I get it later on.
Today, we went to church and a decision was made on my behalf. I laid down a date of when we would move out of our apartment. I think we both began to get a little too comfortable here since his mom lives upstairs. If I did not cook, he usually went up there and got food from her. We even had dreams of redecorating our apartment to remove some of the brown in the apartment and adding more light colors. So, I am going to sit in deep prayer and ask God to lead us. I just feel like I can be a bit more grounded if we were closer to the Naperville church. We finally need to add some great Christian friends close to us as we have none close to us. They are all out of the city. smh. Not good.
It is good to just lie around. But, I may have to go for a run that I have been throwing on the back burner.
Great to have a day of rest

Comments
Post a Comment