Happy Birthday Mommy!
Happy Belated Birthday Mommy!
Last year was the last time I said Happy Birthday to you when you were alive. You were being discharged from the hospital. I did not know how bad off you were.
I love you and I miss you so much! Happy Belated Birthday. I ran for you in hopes you see me from heaven and smile. I wore this just for you. . .
Last year was the last time I said Happy Birthday to you when you were alive. You were being discharged from the hospital. I did not know how bad off you were.
I love you and I miss you so much! Happy Belated Birthday. I ran for you in hopes you see me from heaven and smile. I wore this just for you. . .
We went to church and praised God because we know you would have been happy and we went out to eat. I should have looked over the dessert because that is what you would have done.
Elder Washington
(September 16)
You are smiling upon us in heaven



Comments
Post a Comment