Luck
Is luck something acquired or just a bunch of hooey?
So, this week at work the printer goes on the fritz. So, I have been trying to catch up on my SOAP notes for the past two days. Grrr!
Bought a seven day bus pass so that I can take public transportation and somehow I lost it within 30 minutes. . . a person record.
Now, I am out 23 dollars and no bus pass and I have to drive to work where people drive like animals.
So, this week at work the printer goes on the fritz. So, I have been trying to catch up on my SOAP notes for the past two days. Grrr!
Bought a seven day bus pass so that I can take public transportation and somehow I lost it within 30 minutes. . . a person record.
Now, I am out 23 dollars and no bus pass and I have to drive to work where people drive like animals.
Takes a deep breath
Comments
Post a Comment