March Music and Reading


In 2020, I am reading a book every month. One book that I can hold in my hands and read. So far, this has become an explosion of books to read.

January- 7 Habits of Highly Efficient People  By Steven Covey

February- How to Win Friends and Influence People By Dale Carnegie
    (also- two e reader books and an audiobook- "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill)

This month, I took a turn out of the inspirational self help books and decided to read my own. The reading is much more light as I have a few more books to read.

If you may not know, I am a self-publishing writer. I have self published two works which have not fell on many eyes. This month, I feel as if I am moving further from Christ so I decided to read myself to give me a boost.

Music Lists
I noticed I have been gravitating towards select music. I have not been doing a lot of TV lounging so music and reading have been my escape. January was a little more juvenile since I spent a lot of my weekends at home with the kiddoes

February- Bilal, Jill Scott, Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Missy Elliott, D'Angelo, Prince, and Jidenna

March- (I have a feeling on these) Jordin Sparks, Natalie Lafouricade, Celia Cruz, Shakira, Heart, Plumb, Janet Jackson, TBA

The feeling music gives can be spellbinding! Freeing and fun! I might just add some Indian jams to March since Holi is approaching!


सौभाग्य
(Meaning, Good Luck in Hindi)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS