COVID-19- Another post about the Coronavirus


Hello Boys and Girls! Are you keeping your social distance? Good! WELCOME TO 2020- Home to COVID-19 or the Coronavirus

Since this is going to be yet another post about the coronavirus I will try to keep it light hearted. During this time of uncertainty there is one thing that I wish I could do. . .

DRINK!!!

Nah, I'm kidding but I would not mind something cheese or some bread to eat all day. . . YASSSSSS!!! The stress is nerve wrecking as I am running (still) to work with case deadlines, kids to prep for two locations- my planner is neglected but somehow I am STILL vegan! What gives?

Well, if you have taken a peek at major grocery stores it is somehow easier to stay at my decision. . .
This picture was taken by myself and this right here- is Whole Foods on a Saturday afternoon. I sent this picture to some and they commented on how I was right. Ha! Right, ain't rich I just wanted to see for myself which I am sure many of you have. I thought it would pass after the weekend and the shelves would be stocked again. NOPE!

I could go through facebook but. . . I GAVE UP FACEBOOK FOR LENT!!! Aaarrrgggg! No worries.

To be continued. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS