Immunity Boost While at Home
Immunity boosting while at home if you have the coronavirus or not is something imperative as we are all learning. I will be adding links and YouTube videos so you can get some tips, cooking ideas and other ideas for you and your family. And besides, I can not come to your house and nurse you back to health if you get "Dat Rona".
How a Wuhan nurse recovered from the coronavirus from home
I have seen many researched pieces that I want to share with you. Mainly because I am sure you are tired of seeing me click claking away at this computer to send nonsense.
The first thing you want to do to boost your immune system to better fight "Dat Rona" is. . .
This article from healthline gives a great play-by-play of vegetables that will help that immune system grow
How a Wuhan nurse recovered from the coronavirus from home
I have seen many researched pieces that I want to share with you. Mainly because I am sure you are tired of seeing me click claking away at this computer to send nonsense.
The first thing you want to do to boost your immune system to better fight "Dat Rona" is. . .
SLEEP!!!!
Yes, I hope you read that correctly. If you are anything like me, your mantra is sleep when you die. That is not a good way of thinking right about now because you can better beat Dat Rona with some sleep. I do not mean 6 hours- how about 8 hours of sleep. UNINTERRUPTED SLEEP!!! I can not emphasize this enough. I have been getting a lot of sleep since I stayed home this past week. WHOO!!! My skin even improved. I look like I am 30 right about now! So, get your rest please. Can't sleep at night? Once you clean up your place from top to bottom or get into some exercises you will knock right out after that bath you take. Yes, I am recommending bath and caring for yourself because that will be the difference between a ventilator and just a mild sore throat.
The next is eating well! I am not necessarily telling you to go vegan like I did. ( Well, I am a vegetarian part-time- like one day a week.) But, try to incorporate more veggies into your system as many of them have nutrient-dense ingredients in order to increase immune cell growth which, hey, more soldiers to fight that nasty virus.
![]() |
| Yesterday's dinner of rice, black beans, mixed vegetables, spinach, arugula, avocado, and vegan sour cream |
Work it out!!! There are too many exercise videos out there that you can easily upload and run with. I pulled some up on YouTube and it is insane the exercises that are on there. I think I want to try out the Zumba videos with Beto which are around an hour. My exercise schedule have been about the same with jumping squats added to my routine:
1 min plank pose
10 push-ups
10 triceps pull-ups off the couch
10 sumo squats
10 donkey kicks per leg
10 suicides
10 squats
This is not done all in one time- I have to cook, clean and do work online so this is broken up into three pieces.
This is all for now. I will post some links to other valuable YouTube videos and links to other websites in order to get you motivated because sitting in the house for too long can make you crazy.! Also, we have been doing gardening out on our deck and running in the yard. You still have access to your yard and decks right? Well, get out there and remember we are all in this together!
Eclectic Lotus
Health, Wealth and Happiness

Comments
Post a Comment