Oh Baby!

While the young one is asleep and I just got home I wanted to share my first mommy and me class. The hospital that I delivered Jonathan in has a mommy and me class as just a way for new mommies to get out and vent on all newborn life has to offer. This was my first week and I hear that this week was a doosy because there were 20 pairs of mama's and babies. There were so many ladies to chat with about breastfeeding, newborn sleeping patterns and recommendations on products it was AMAZING!! Plus, this was my first time going out with the baby without hubby.
This picture I pulled up online but man were those babies ADORABLE! Someone dressed up their kid as Elvis as another mom dressed herself and her daughter up as butterflies. May add my son's last minute on sale costume. (cost me $8 from the original cost of $16. Yeahh!) I am planning on going next week so I can hear about the mommies developments as one had a ten week old son who looked smaller than Jonathan because he was not gaining any weight.

One thing I am having a slight issue with is taking pictures of my son and posting them on fb for the world to see and think and add negative vibes on him. I know it sounds crazy but I have enemies but I don't know who they are so it makes me a little fearful to post my son out into the internet for someone to pry away at his very new and pure name.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS