Starting off the Third Trimester

Twenty seven weeks- I was heading to a memorial so that is why I am not smiling.

I am currently 28 weeks going on 29 weeks but I keep forgetting to take the pictures from this camera and into the computer. That has been happening a lot. . .me forgetting things. I accidentally mispronounced a patient's name and I have to send myself notes through my calendar on my phone to remember to pick up things. So, pregnancy brain is in full effect but nevertheless I am still working but it is becoming painful since I got into the third trimester.

New symptoms- pelvic pain ("it feels like someone kicked me in the crotch") dark marks in the belly but not stretch marks (chloasma- dark marks in pregnancy) Also, dark marks in the neck and arms. Fatigue

Every weekend, I am heading to something. I think this coming up Sunday I am not truly planning on going anywhere so I might just take a train to Chinatown or go to little Chinatown in Uptown and have some pho. I enjoy times by myself and as my belly seems to look like it's own living being joined to me it becomes more and more obvious that I will have a little travel companion with me. 

There is also the matter of the baby registry. I am almost done although I have been pacing myself on that one. Personally, I think Target has an easier registry than Babies R Us. I am done with the registry on Target with 224 items.

That is all for now. Still trying to make it a point to finish my blogs instead of leave them for a few days and then come back. Life have begun to get so hectic I would hate to see how it will be once this baby arrives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS