31 Week Update

Disclaimer: stolen questionnaire from Papier Mache blog.


How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain? 14 lbs total
Maternity clothes? HECK YEAH!! I love my maternity clothes
Sleep?  Thoughts racing, me racing to the bathroom. . .some sleep here and there.
Best moment this week? Mila's Birthday
Miss Anything? I do miss running without having to go pee.
Movement? Yes. Baby shifts and kicks. Highly active in the afternoon and early evening hours.
Food cravings? Green apple sorbet from Forever Yogurt.
Anything make you queasy or sick? I still get a little too gassy
Gender? Still not telling until after September 8th.
Symptoms? Man, do I have to pee! Doing low back adjustments on patient I get the feeling like someone is kicking me in the groin so I have decreased the low back adjustments. I have been pretty active with squats, yoga and walking. I simply love Cat/Cow and my little pelvic rocks. Kegals have been my buddy since first trimester! No swelling in the feet in this trimester. LOL!
Belly button in or out? In. I have a deep belly button so it may be a while before it pokes out.
Wedding rings on or off? Still have all my rings on! 
Happy or Moody? Talk about a happy gal! Pregnancy is doing me well. I have been forgetful and there are days where I have absolutely NO energy but over all happy.
Looking forward to? Hubby coming back home so we can begin to work on the nursery. I am almost finshed with my registry. Hurray! The internet makes it much more efficient! Also looking forward to the Bachlorette Weekend at Wisconsin Dells.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS