Last Hurrah Before the Ring
A weekend of girl time!
I didn't want to miss this for anything! Anissa is a newly acquired friend from my bestie and she is sweet as pie. I enjoy how she can see a plant or a bug and can tell you exactly what it is. She is the nature enthusiast I would love to be! She has found her man well before I met her last year and is getting married in September. He is a great guy and they seem to work well together. Since I have been inducted into her gang of interesting, eclectic bunch of highly intelligent circle of friends I value it all the same as I have been to ornament parties, games and of course the Dells trip at the end of the summer. This was my second one but more important because it is the last hurrah of her as a single woman.
What was included in the weekend was a stay at the Polynesian Resort, Dells Boat Tours, partying the night away at one of the Dells clubs, lounging by the pool and of course eating at the High Rock Cafe which is a popular place to have a nice meal at in Wisconsin Dells. I attended the boat tours but did not make the club because I thought it would have been a little tacky to go clubbing at eight months pregnant. I had dinner at High Rock but I left early in the morning to get to hubby since I missed him so and missed the pool time. Here are some more pictures from this fun weekend!
My "bachelorette" gift to Anissa- an erotic cookbook. Actually, a lot of the recipes sounded pretty good to make. Might need to borrow that. LOL!
Shuffleboard anyone? Friday night.
Shotgun wedding! All I need is the groom. LOL!
No Anissa. You can NOT get married here!
Rootbeer floats before heading on the boat.
Beautiful view! Upper Dells Boat Tours
Witches Gulch- nature's air conditioner. It was so cool there.
We didn't want to leave the area. It was so quiet and beautiful!
Dinner that evening at High Rock
My "bestie" and I.
Downtown Dells in the evening.
The ladies clubbing it that evening. I was in the hotel room resting and prepping my hair for bed.
Overall, I had a great time but I really want to go back and this time making it a family thing with Vince and my little one. I think it made me realize how ready I am to begin to see the growth of this family as I always was content with my little family of two. How much fun if there is a third party involved!? We shall see soon enough. Would I do a girls weekend again? Of course! I think it is a good way to go back to when you were young and free. I may need a break from the family but I am not sure yet because I hear how people change after children are brought into the mix. Oh yeah, pics will be up when we go to their wedding in September.
I am seriously trying to commit more to this blog so there will be more posts. Oh yes!
















Comments
Post a Comment