Smoothie juice madness

I like doing juices and smoothies! I never thought I would but last year I really hit it hard! Some were amazing and some were okay but one thing is for sure, I may need a new nutra bullet. Today, I used it for the first time this year and I am sharing my recipe.
" Green Collective"
Ingredients
2 stalks of green kale
1/2 a navel orange (remove from peel)
8 green grapes
2 tablespoons of applesauce (I made my own)
1/4 avocado
1 cup of plain unsweetened kefir
2 cups of filtered water
1 tablespoon spirulina powder

Place all ingredients in nutra bullet or your device of destruction and blend for almost a minute. I stopped it and took it out and shook it and placed it back in and blended it again. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS