Pinterest idea number whatever
I love pinterest! Great ideas I would but have thought of concentrated into its own online cork board just for me! I got this idea from there although I wish I could give you the exact website but I am sure it is www.quirkymamma.com or something like that.
Edible sand!
I tried it out and my son loved it! Cream of wheat hot cereal is the sand. He put his cars in there, stuck his face in the sand and poured it just about everywhere! I think he liked the texture of it all. I made sure to put sand in a huge bowl. I forgot to put our trick or treat bowl back into storage so I used that and one of his big receiving blankets placed underneath. He got twenty good minutes of play time in.
Eclectic approves! Enjoy play time with your toddler!
Comments
Post a Comment