Quarantine Update

 

I swear this is hubby.

No fevers of anyone on days 3,4,5, and 6. Just coughing. The boy became upset about coughing. He was mad he was showing symptoms but his display was the mildest of all in this home. I did find a new toy- called shopping online and curbside pickup. I was able to pick up Christmas gifts, food, and electronics.  The 24th was crazy outside despite the rising number of coronavirus infections but I was still in and out with the curbside pick-up. Target and Best Buy did an amazing job!

Christmas
   Despite being inside and coughing, we had a great Christmas! There were no restaurants open so we could not have food delivered as we usually do on Christmas in the city. (This is also our first Christmas in the house since we delayed moving last year until the New Year so technically the first holiday celebrated in the house may have been MLK day. The kids were pretty happy with their gifts.

So, Christmas was what I could think of to eat. So, I have no tomatoes, due to them not lasting too long in this house, so let's go cheezie.

So, we had some spaghetti noodles from a few days ago, some spinach that was about to go bad, and I wanted to add some beans to the mix so there were butter beans. I made my quick vegan "cheeze" sauce since I still had some So Delicious cheddar and Mexican shreds. I am not sure I ever posted "my" ( it is not mine) recipe.
Cheeze
Almond Milk or non-dairy milk of choice
Nutritional yeast
Vegan butter (I prefer Melt butter sticks)
So Delicious Cheddar
A dash of smoked paprika
A dash of garlic powder

If you are into exact measurements, I recommend this. There are so many different ways to make vegan cheese.

We went for a walk since it was so nice and the kids picked up their Christmas gifts from their Tia's house- well, they drove to the house and they were on the front step.
Valencia with a satin cap, watching the kids clean up.
My sister-in-law got my daughter an Our Generation doll. We think it is a little creepy but we all are having a blast putting her places in the house. My daughter placed her there. She even slept with her in her arms.
The boy looking at me strangely as the doll is watching TV




December 26
Hubby started feeling better. We sat home and watched movies but hubby kept trying to leave and go to Home Depot. I literally had to tackle him down to avoid him from going. 

December 27
Another day of movies. I began to catch up on all my online work and took down three cases. So begins the cleaning of the house which is going into today. 

Today- set the countdown. Due to the new CDC guidelines, I am shortening up my quarantine. But, it is a nice snow today so we will see. . . . 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS