COVID Quarantine Day 2


 

I awoke to bright light. My daughter turned on my closet light. She crawled into my bed to sleep near me. I felt her soft skin only to reveal that she was on fire. She was very warm to the touch. I sat up and her cheeks were rosy from the high fever. Somehow, the crunchy mama doc came alive. I grabbed my essential oils and castor oil in the bathroom ad rubbed her feet down. I grabbed three pairs of socks that she rarely wears with her cozy warm socks as the last layer. I ran very cold water on the base (infant) socks and placed the base socks on first over her greasy feet. I added the other two pairs of socks. I gave her Tylenol only after I took her temperature: 102.3- she was lightly shaking in my arms. I stayed calm and removed her shirt, grabbed a few blankets and removed my shirt, and laid her on top of me with four layers of blankets. I assumed an hour went by when she began to move around a bit. "Mommy, I'm hot! I want to get out!" I assured her that she had a very high fever and we need to let her body sweat out all the toxins. She tried her best to stay put and just begin to sweat. I talked her through everything so she would know I am here and her body is doing what it can to fight the virus. She didn't cry, but I could tell she was uncomfortable. She eventually began to sweat and when she did, she fell asleep.

Sweet Treats- and highly nurturing to the immune system- Pineapples!

Cutting up pineapples, getting veggie broth together for soup, making soup, and plotting how to get selected items- I never figured how to get the items that we needed. How would we be able to make a Christmas meal? Would we need one? My husband was still suffering with body aches and I began to give him the stuff I was taking -teas, supplements, essential oils, rest.
Working on cases from home.

A day late but I had my birthday cake- vegan! I had to order it and do curbside pick-up so I wouldn't expose anyone. . . 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS