Birthday Vibes

 This past week with birthday planning, nature walks and homeschool have been a lot but great to reflect on it all.

The Boy Birthday

This has to be one of the times where I actually used Pinterest for planning


This was not my son's birthday set up. I pulled up pictures of cakes to get one close.

While contacting bakeries, they ranged from $50-$150

Well, here are the pictures that we came out with.







So, if you have not guessed, my son is very much into space. He has been very specific that he wanted to be an astronaut for Halloween. Since there is a possibility that there will be no trick or treat, let's get him dressed up for his birthday as an astronaut.

We all wore NASA shirts and had balloons that had the infamous symbol on them:


Boy Astronaut Costume


Set up package (I had so much stuff. I did not use the solar system hanging decorations due to the ceiling being really high in our place. The cupcake sticks were not used either.)


Another balloon garland display

The tablecloth was not found but I found it at party city. Should I ever come across that again, I will try my best to edit this post.

We had extra balloons because we had a garland display outside of our home. I also purchase a balloon blower. I would not have made it out alive if I had to blow all those balloons myself. We purchased well over 200! Also, we did not blow up every single balloon. The kids are still looking through the house to find the other packages that we did not open and blow up. The cake was from a local bakery. If you are in the Chicago area and would like to know please post up a comment. I do not think they have a website so hence the reason why I did not post it. Continue to stay safe. I may be away for a while because we have a lot of things cooking in this home and NO, I AM NOT WITH CHILD. Just need to get a few things taken care of before posting anything else. No food posts either until November! Have a great one! Happy Autumn!

Eclectic Lotus
Up, out and about

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS

What Many Don't Know

Reflection of Life