CoronApril

Hey! It is April and we still have Coronavirus out here in these streets! In my nature of being eclectic even with minions, I am posting some of my seedlings artwork on here as things we have been doing for Palm Sunday. . .




Instead of hoping for a palm leaf. . . we bought our own.
Her name is Corona- Rona for short.

Might as well mark the tragic time this plant came into the home. Hopefully it will grow like that darn virus did over the world. So, taking something very negative into something positive. Oh man, is this negative. All those people. . .  *sheds tear*

Yeah, I can only think of all those families that lost someone special. The people in the nursing homes cut off from their families. I do not fear for myself but I do fear for the families, the kids, the communities, the people. Sorry I got so dark. I am trying to keep these posts light-hearted but it is going on a month of isolation and I am still hearing of more cases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS