Where to get Trendy Clothes for Toddler Boys
![]() |
| Taken from mompopculture pin but no longer a website. |
I actually saved this pin on pinterest but recently noticed that the whole site was taken down. I wondered why I had this because my son is pretty trendy. . .
So, now that you know where we are here is a list of great clothes that I have bought for my son and they actually were not *that* pricey.
1. Nordstrom Rack
I simply love this place for Thanksgiving and Christmas clothes. I will only get one item and I usually let him pick his own clothing which has been a treat because he actually has pretty good taste
![]() |
| November 2015- Nautica sweater, button up shirt and gold corduroy slacks. Brown boots from believe it or not, thrift store |
I recently saw a blog of a celebrity who had a gorgeous picture of her daughter and said the outfit was from Old Navy and I wasn't shocked. They have an excellent selection for boys will truly exercise my credit card when we go in there. I buy many of his novelty shirts from there and also got a few trendy sweaters from there. The shoes are pretty nice as well I must admit.
The hat and shoes were what he picked out. He wore that hat all through the summer this year.
3. TJ Maxx
If you think Nordstrom Rack is a bit pricey you may be able to find it at TJ Maxx for an even better steal. I have not purchased him anything in this store but I did find out that they have just as good items there.
4. Carter's/OshKosh
He has some pretty cute shoes there that I have bought in anticipation because he had enough shoes. They came in handy this summer and got a few compliments. (Sorry, no pictures.)
5. Target
The latest Cat and Jack line here and there has some great items that you would want to pick up. The orange shirt in the above picture is from their line.
6. Buy Buy Baby
I do like their toddler line when it comes to suits and holidays. I actually bought him a suit for a wedding I was in even though he was nine months old- he was wearing a 12 month old outfit.
7. Zulily
If you can wait for your clothes this may also be a great place to find great outfits for your toddler boy.
8. The Children's Place
Great clothes but online has the best deals unless you live near one and can get the chance to use their bucks then you are golden.
There is my fast and lovely list of places where I get trendy clothes for my son for pretty good deals. Happy Shopping!
On to life. . .





Comments
Post a Comment