I hate schedules!
I ain't playing! I hate them! They are necessary for my functioning existence. Any mom will tell you this but. . . do I really HAVE to have a set schedule?
My son functions better on them. My daughter sleeps well with them. I can get much more accomplished with them. Whether or not I hate or love them, I do them throughout the day and week. I may adore spontaneity but a home can't function on that- a budding love affair can though. Says the woman who used to get surprise visits from *then* boyfriend at home or at a friend's home with *that look* in his eyes. (Shocked that it took me this long to have his babies. LOL!)
The problem that occurs with me is that I do not have time to sit down and literally schedule creating my schedule. On top of that, I would lose my mind trying to keep up with keeping up with a schedule.
If you do something 17 times, it becomes routine. There is my advice since I am not following my own advice. Learn from my flaws. LOL!
My son functions better on them. My daughter sleeps well with them. I can get much more accomplished with them. Whether or not I hate or love them, I do them throughout the day and week. I may adore spontaneity but a home can't function on that- a budding love affair can though. Says the woman who used to get surprise visits from *then* boyfriend at home or at a friend's home with *that look* in his eyes. (Shocked that it took me this long to have his babies. LOL!)
The problem that occurs with me is that I do not have time to sit down and literally schedule creating my schedule. On top of that, I would lose my mind trying to keep up with keeping up with a schedule.
If you do something 17 times, it becomes routine. There is my advice since I am not following my own advice. Learn from my flaws. LOL!
Comments
Post a Comment