Crunch Time!!! Third trimester GO!


I am currently in the third trimester and believe me it is very much crunch time! As I was working like crazy up until six months I am now trying to catch up with everything! February was trying to make healthier meals and sticking to pre-natals and other vitamins. In January, I switched over to a different midwives group. February, I went into my seventh month with a little more energy as I have fully cleaned out the apartment but not divided up the room and sent many of my son's clothes as well as my own for charity. March is proving to be also a little difficult.

Why so difficult? Well, my body has totally taken over and I will go to sleep without my knowledge. I will sleep ANYWHERE, ANYTIME without thought.
This is not good as I have been slime'd by my 3 year old son, buried in paper, colored on, food put on me and so on and so forth. Not to mention he has his bouts where he wants me to play with him and he yells for me to wake up. ( May be I should have thought this second pregnancy through before removing my IUD. LOL!)

Currently, I am still without a doula but interviewing within next week. This is a little late as I had a doula selected with first baby by the time I hit 30 weeks. I also already did a birthing class and we have not signed up for one because we also have a budget limit with services so YouTube hypnobirthing it is! That is if I can find it. I have also been highly meticulous on doing a lot of things because I don't want to induce early labor. This weekend will be known as the weekend of Braxton-Hicks contractions so I doubled up on my water intake. I rested when it was needed and also, when I have the energy I try to plan and schedule appointments. We still have not set up an appointment with the Ob who works directly with the midwives should something go wrong. This weekend is taxes and getting ready for someone else's baby shower which I still have yet to buy a gift and get myself a maternity outfit that fits as I am still wearing my husband's tee shirts and my greatly oversized sweatshirts.


Also, I got an agreement with this kid inside me that they will not try to break free for another 6-8 weeks. I told the baby that I know you are uncomfortable and so am I but we have to hold on so that you cook a little longer and get all the nutrients to be prepared for the outside world. Baby did an enthusiastic movement. Yes, I talk to the baby inside me. You know they can hear right about now. My son tells the baby every day that he loves it. My husband now kisses my belly daily. I guess being this big they are figuring it out that there will be a fourth member of the family coming soon. I also want to get the boy well equipped at learning how to hold a newborn baby.


Other items on the agenda that need to be here before this baby? Apparently, a new couch and a new mattress. I wanted to purchase some newborn disposable diapers and then switch over to cloth. I want to buy ten more cloth diapers as we have twelve I believe. We have not stock piled our back porch for items as much as I would like but we got a costco card so if I can't get out of the house- I will be ordering online! I haven't mentioned to family and friends that I am NOT having another baby shower so I am making an announcement on facebook on the sex of the baby ( yes, we all know) and where I am registered which I kept forgetting all the places I registered for and am registered at 4 different places. I also need to gather addresses and add them to my google account. If you don't know this- some places like shutterfly can send off announcements for you if you link your google account to them. It is a little more for cost but juggling a 3 year old and a newborn it will be well worth the expense.

Well, not at home but I am out and about working as well as posting this. I will try my best to add more articles on food and the like. Just know, I am not that mama that will post up all these flowery pictures of my family because those professional photos be it that they are beautiful are also too pricey.

Enjoy life! ( and the snow if you are in my neck of the USA- Midwest Nor'easter weather)

. . . one more of those funny memes! Yes, I have filled this blog with lots because they are funny.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS