Sympathy for the Devil
"Sympathy for the Devil" is currently a song I am listening to as I am in one of the many offices contemplating my life. I was let go from the office that I have been brooding over for the past two years and while I should be depressed, feeling like I am cursed and in tears I am actually excited!
Music always seems to get me right when I need it. For the past year, I have been listening to K LOV Contemporary Christian music and at times I have had phone calls with some sad news. I have become a warrior of prayer and thanking God daily for all He does for me and my family. I have recently been drawn to Coldplay "Adventure of a Lifetime" may be because that is what life is- an adventure! You work a job, you love a job, you hate a job, you go on vacation, you keep pressing forward when nothing else is going right, you suffer, you succeed because this is all what shows we are alive. You take the good and the bad and see it all as good and a purpose and continue to uncover more of yourself and your family.
So, what is in store for me from this point? I don't want to post the fun but I am sure it will be an, "Adventure of a Lifetime".
Music always seems to get me right when I need it. For the past year, I have been listening to K LOV Contemporary Christian music and at times I have had phone calls with some sad news. I have become a warrior of prayer and thanking God daily for all He does for me and my family. I have recently been drawn to Coldplay "Adventure of a Lifetime" may be because that is what life is- an adventure! You work a job, you love a job, you hate a job, you go on vacation, you keep pressing forward when nothing else is going right, you suffer, you succeed because this is all what shows we are alive. You take the good and the bad and see it all as good and a purpose and continue to uncover more of yourself and your family.
So, what is in store for me from this point? I don't want to post the fun but I am sure it will be an, "Adventure of a Lifetime".
Comments
Post a Comment