A Daunting Task. . .To Someone with Anxiety

Yes, I have anxiety but the medical world knows nothing about it. I try to display to my friends my confidence but I have yet to pull it out when it matters most. I think some of my friends knew this and headed for the hills when it came to hanging out with me or that I could be someone's wife and someone's mother and I have lots to do I guess as someone once told me, "You are a mother. You can't do everything."
  So, of course trying to make my own dreams come true seems very much like a daunting task. I won't go too much into detail as I read in Napoleon Hill's book that you should never make public your plans. I guess this is more of an inspirational entry and less of a, "Hey, look at me! I am revealing myself to you for you to gawk at me." type of entry. I am preaching to the choir of you as well as myself. May be I have a new crazy that I have yet to identify with. Oh great, multiple personalities.
 

Take a deep breath and. . . GO FOR IT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS