World Breastfeeding Week
So let it commence. . .
Well Ladies and Gentlemen, I can openly and honestly say that I STILL breastfeed my son. It has been some months since I have been on here but only because of the chaos of life and my dear boy teething like mad. I wanted to come on here and at least let it be known that this week is World Breastfeeding Week. I have placed a very tasteful and loving picture of myself nursing my son who was then around six months. He is almost ten months now and I am still going strong. I am blessed that we have this relationship as it helps with teething, baby acne, diaper rash, pinkeye and when he does not have his balance and falls over. I dust him off and offer the booby which he willingly takes and the pain seems to go away. He nurses while he receives his vaccination for the month with the result of never crying. He is a champ!
Why am I telling you all this? Breastfeeding beyond three to six months was all back in the day and doing it to six months was extreme. Will try to add more this week as I am slightly behind on charting and my computer is acting up. Have a great night!

Comments
Post a Comment