Two Months and Some Change

As of today, my son is 10 weeks and one day. I am shocked at how the time flies. I heard a saying that a day takes forever but time flies in an instant. I am beginning to see the correlation.


The holidays are coming in and I have lacked the ability to go ahead and get some Christmas cards available. I have also lacked on memory that my own birthday is up and coming this weekend. Having a kid really does give the holiday spirit.

Baby stats:
Weight (at 2 months): 12lbs and 6oz
Length (at 2 months): 24 1/3"
95th percentile

Jonathan smiles at anyone! He smiles the most at mommy. He loves "dancing" with mommy and tries to talk to her with his coo's. He also loves story time- one of his favorite stories is Corduroy en espanol. Jonathan also loves his swing so he can stare at the little monkeys. Jonathan does not like long car rides, cold air and being away from mommy or daddy too long. (may be a problem when mommy goes back to work.) He is now growing out of his 3 month old clothing.
2 Month old photo shoot- Cheese!
Heading to the doctors. He does not like to be bundled up.
Wellness checkup at the doctors. No immunization shots. Will be done at his 4 month check-up.

He sleeps. About to head to finish cleaning and cooking his dad some dinner. Will try to post again before the New Years.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS