The Moment of Truth- SAHM or Working Mom


How does my little one make this decision difficult?
1- He sleeps at night
2- He smiles at me in the morning
3- Nothing makes me happier than curling up next to him during nap time
4- I get a chance to cook! (don't really cook when I get home at 5:30PM)
5- I love the mommy groups I attend

I don't want to miss his firsts. I don't want to miss his first word, his first steps and I don't want him to get it confused. . . I am mommy!!! Also that first day I leave him is going to be the hardest of all. He has been with me everyday since he was born. When I go to the store or anywhere he comes with me! My husband gave me the option to go back to work in April which I would LOVE but I have to go back.

Why I have to go back to work?
1- I need a new car and putting down for a house
2- Must keep paying those school loans
3- Saving up for our trip to Canada in September

Hmm. . . thought this list would be longer. It is difficult because I have yet to look for nannies which they are very pricey. $700 a week! Ouch! I am not making that much. So, how can I get what I want which is:

1- Still at home
2- Working
3- Getting a new car
4- Still able to pay bills
5- Contributing for money for a house.

Good thing I wrote this down here because I am really thinking I might want to stay at home but I still need some sort of income. When I find a solution I will definitely let you know since I know the answer.

How could I possibly leave that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS