Twilight Party Quickie
With The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 coming out very soon there is something to be said about when you have a friend that has not seen all of the prior movies. From someone who every time she turned on the TV there they were. . . either New Moon was playing on TV or Eclipse. I saw the first Breaking Dawn but on video and I am pretty sure they are now playing it on the premium cable channels but since we removed them due to our somewhat busy lifestyle it is not missed. So, this summer as we were heading to Wisconsin Dells- four girls decided to have a Twilight movie night. After two months of planning and juggling time last night was the set date for us but sadly there would only be one Twilight movie night and only enough time for two movies- Twilight and New Moon before the last movie would be out in theatres. At first, I thought it would be okay to get all the ladies together and watch the movies but then I thought- they have to have some Twilight movie night ideas somewhere. I began my internet search and there was not much for adult women doing a Twilight movie night.
First thing- I need something that is red like blood. Blood is good in this aspect right? Sweets my love!
First thing- I need something that is red like blood. Blood is good in this aspect right? Sweets my love!
Shown: red wine- Witches Brew spiced red wine and a red velvet cupcake from Alliance Bakery in Chicago, IL
Second thing- someone's place. Anissa offered her place up which is a townhouse in Gurnee. It is dark driving there at night and woodsy.
Third thing- Get the girls!
She eats her cupcake and takes pictures on her phone
Ms. Kazmi and her personalized decanter
There was also a non-alcoholic drink made with pomegranate juice and Sprite. Very sweet and refreshing! I think it might have been better than the wine but I don't really drink.
There is your quicky Twilight party. Not as creative as the ideas I saw online but as you see, we were entertaining ourselves enough on just the movie and the dancing. (yes, there was dancing.)
Will update on the Movie Premiere!



Comments
Post a Comment