Christmas Pics and Memories

As I am getting ready to get my cooking on for next week for Thanksgiving I can not help but think about Christmas cards seeing as it is everywhere! Our first Christmas card as a married couple was this. . .

Christmas 2009
Not bad for a Holiday card. I am thin, we look happy and we are on an ATV- How fun is that? The photo was taken when we were on our Honeymoon in Mexico. The years following there were either no cards or generic cards. This year I want to actually do something fun and sweet this Holiday season.

I am also reflecting on the three years of our marriage and all that has happened. I want to actually go ahead and make some photo books of each year. It might be a little expensive this year since I have three I need to do but I would gradually do it throughout the next year and so when 2013 is almost complete I will have all four years to show off in case anyone stops by.

*gears are turning*

Check your mailbox. . .next month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS