A Few of My Favorite Things
*note- advertisements may be included in this post*
It is the holiday season and nothing says, "after Thanksgiving" like buying a bunch of stuff and then paying it off until June if you are clever. Here are some items that I am gagging for:
Because our youngest is now riding her bike. . . a lot. We have to keep up with her. Also, I want to get to work a little faster at times and don't want to drive so grabbing Serene and hitting the trails is something that I would like to do again. Steal my ideas! I do not mind! Today, this is only $23 dollars so get it because I probably will!
ASICS Women's Gel-Contend 7 Running Shoes
I would like to try ASICS and it is always nice to have a second pair of running shoes. I currently own a pair of Hoka shoes which are like running on marshmallows- so fun! But, I do get picked on about my shoes. Here is a pair that are great!
Amazon Basics 1/2-Inch Extra Thick Exercise Yoga Mat
I hate to say this but I need a new yoga mat. Mine are breaking apart. I will be teaching Yoga once again in the New Year so if you are in the Lombard, IL area come to the Lombard Historical Society Museum at 10 AM on Saturdays (tentative time and date- may be changed) so here is something I highly recommend. Also, they come in different colors not just pink.
To be continued. . .



Comments
Post a Comment