Who else is exhausted?

 I am pretty sure exhausted is not the word. Drained? May be. If you are not mentally or physically or emotionally tired- I would love to trade places with you right about now. The only think I am not exhausted in currently is spiritually as the only thing I can do in darker times is pray. Just drop down on my knees and pray. I am not going to get into the whole thing because this will be a short post because I have a few more to complete- with recipes on them as I am not keeping up with this blog in connection with Instagram. (Do you know so many of these pictures are on Instagram? Oh yes! Told you I was upgrading.)

From August 28th




My advice? Check up on your crew! I don't care who you are- check on your people because not all is right and if it is you are in denial and that you can still talk to someone who is not holding it together. We all are affected, if you think so or not. We should all be exhausted. I see Facebook. Come together.

Eclectic Lotus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS