The Happy Planner Review

I bought the Happy Planner. Here is my review:

When December comes, I am in disarray because I am seeking another planner. I have been purchasing Blue Sky planners but will neglect them. The one I bought last year came from Target and it was blue and pink- flexible and broken up into two sections. While I worked on it I was okay but touched it once every two weeks. Now, because I am paid as an independent contractor on my job (s) I have to make sure I have it all written out so I will know how much to pay for estimated taxes every quarter. My planner is my way of recording that. Appointments, addresses and other nominal facts are added to the planner or should be as they are a way to get my chaotic life in order. I have a planner gal who is also a life long friend. She doesn't know that I am saying this about her but she seems to have it together with her husband, kids and life all around. It sounds exhausting when she tells me about her life but she has told me the same about me. I called her and asked about planners. "Yo! I got the happy planner from Michaels for half the cost. I can send you the coupon!" ( She is also a BEAST with the coupons and sales! We consult with each other every so often on sales and coupons. One of my many, "You should have a friend like this." kind of friend.) I didn't need the coupon and looked on Michael's website only to have NO IDEA what I was getting. I also didn't get a chance to pick it up as I had a sick child on my hands and hubby was off working. So, I sucked it up and bought it on Amazon for more money. It came within two days. . .
There are many different themes to choose from so I just picked this one, "Best year ever" because hey, may be it will be the best year ever. When I opened it up, it looked so overwhelming with all the stickers and blank spaces. No sleeves or pockets to put receipts or anything. I was a little disappointed- $25 for this!? I could have just went back to Office Max/Office Depot and got one of those for $30 without all that frilly sticker mess! So, you can take off the pages and the spiral is "feminine" with a heart. (See top picture.) So, in 2020 fashion I figured I would play the game. After a few attempts to try and decorate this thing I got a flow- although January looks wild.
Me arranging while the boy is making letters.

Since the initial looking at it like it is crazy to now, I feel like I have a mild addiction to this planner. It is big so I have no choice but to check this thing and I also bought a rose gold cover and pouch for my multicolored pens. In the notes section on the side, I write in quotes I found from the internet and people who inspire me. In this picture, I believe that I have a quote from Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. on this picture. The bottom section is for dinner and what to make as I have limited time after work to make dinner and get the kids ready for bed. I check it daily and add and remove stickies and tabs. I am looking to get more stickers but only for mild entertainment. I have yet to get a highlighter but I honestly don't feel like I need it. Since I have the cover and pouch I know I can use this next year just get the refills. Well, I have been on here long enough- the kids are getting a little restless and the crayons are breaking. So, if you are into pretty things that can help you arrange your crazy life, pick this up and make sure you get enough stickers!

Get Your Life Right,

Eclectic Lotus
Here are the links to the sites on this. Again, I am STILL not getting paid for any of this so just trust my content as genuine.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS