New for 2018 and YOU DO WHAT WITH COFFEE!?
Coming Soon. . . A remodel for 2018
Fun stuff. . . beauty stuff. I am not sure if I post this but I love beauty stuff!!! I love taking things that we should throw away or throw out and re-creating it and making it useful. Just like the whole, "I hate throwing out avocado" thing and making it into more than just guac. I am not saying I don't like guac but I love to make chocolate pudding for the boy and make hair conditioner for myself.
One thing that does not get thrown out in my home is coffee grounds. I never realized that this is something that is not spoken about too often but please mamas. . . DON'T THROW THOSE COFFEE GROUNDS AWAY!! I make a great scrub with my coffee grounds but the recipes that I have found online has come up with runny coffee scrub. (Olive oil and brown sugar with coffee gets a little runny.) I have replaced the olive oil and brown sugar with amla powder, jojoba oil and castor oil. I added more oil in order to moisturize my skin better in the dry winter chill. The Indian gooseberry is moisturizing and contains a great amount of Vitamin C, Iron and Calcium which is a great brightener for skin.
1 cup of coffee grounds
1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
1 teaspoon of castor oil
1 tablespoon of amla powder
add to glass container. Apply daily in shower to remove cellulite, decrease the appearance of stretch marks and soften skin. Add a non-alcohol whitch hazel to skin and add a thick, natural moisturizer after- I prefer a shea butter/ cocoa butter mixture. ( I do not have a steamer to make my own skin cream but when I do I will share the outcome with you.)Currerntly, I ain't got time for all this so I have some Queen Helene Cocoa Butter lotion.
Each time I try and add coffee grounds to the mixture daily as we drink coffee everyday.
Enjoy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Fun stuff. . . beauty stuff. I am not sure if I post this but I love beauty stuff!!! I love taking things that we should throw away or throw out and re-creating it and making it useful. Just like the whole, "I hate throwing out avocado" thing and making it into more than just guac. I am not saying I don't like guac but I love to make chocolate pudding for the boy and make hair conditioner for myself.
One thing that does not get thrown out in my home is coffee grounds. I never realized that this is something that is not spoken about too often but please mamas. . . DON'T THROW THOSE COFFEE GROUNDS AWAY!! I make a great scrub with my coffee grounds but the recipes that I have found online has come up with runny coffee scrub. (Olive oil and brown sugar with coffee gets a little runny.) I have replaced the olive oil and brown sugar with amla powder, jojoba oil and castor oil. I added more oil in order to moisturize my skin better in the dry winter chill. The Indian gooseberry is moisturizing and contains a great amount of Vitamin C, Iron and Calcium which is a great brightener for skin.
1 cup of coffee grounds
1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
1 teaspoon of castor oil
1 tablespoon of amla powder
add to glass container. Apply daily in shower to remove cellulite, decrease the appearance of stretch marks and soften skin. Add a non-alcohol whitch hazel to skin and add a thick, natural moisturizer after- I prefer a shea butter/ cocoa butter mixture. ( I do not have a steamer to make my own skin cream but when I do I will share the outcome with you.)Currerntly, I ain't got time for all this so I have some Queen Helene Cocoa Butter lotion.
Each time I try and add coffee grounds to the mixture daily as we drink coffee everyday.
Enjoy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Comments
Post a Comment