Been So Long
It has been so long since I have posted on here as December has now become among us. I am pretty sure that I should have been writing all about my going on's since I currently live in Chicago. ( My son knows the Cubs song and sings it.) There is the internet fascination of the mannequin challenge and the U Name It challenge which we have took part in. Also, I now am the parent of a 3 year old and have been getting ready to get him to school for next year since he just missed that September 1st deadline. Also, throughout the summer and less now we have been getting him educated and ready for preschool. I have been working now two jobs instead of one which sucks even more of my time and. . . I am currently 18 weeks pregnant!
So, putting in more hours at work has been a necessity since we will be parents of TWO kids! Luckily, the boy is potty trained and pretty independent but so he doesn't regress we keep letting him know of the baby on the way. He says that the baby is his and he kisses my belly. Very cure but I am still on alert just in case he figures that we can give this little cute ball of fluff back. Sorry buddy, took too long to make this baby. . .it is here to stay!
As you hear, we do not know the sex of the baby and I am currently over the magical age of 35 so I am already gaining scales on my body and the wrinkles came in. LOL! No, not necessarily so but the trips to the midwives offices have been a little irritating for the most part as I just assume that I am always on edge and irritable with this pregnancy. I feel bad for the boy and my husband. So, every time I go to the midwives office I have to give urine and blood because they want to make sure this baby is not growing a foot on its forehead. I guess they are huge on older ladies having kids.
I have had mixed reviews on the pregnancy from family as I was fearful of twins which my oldest brother said he wants one. My sister in law also wants bids on the "extra" baby. My other brother told me I am too damn old to have another baby and we can't afford to have another baby. * eye roll* So, all in all I have been a little anti social because I am sick of people telling me that I should have a girl or I am going to have another boy. So, I have absorbed myself in work and the family. I try to get up and move around because I am not running anymore so I dance around the apartment with the boy. I haven't set up a registry because I don't feel I have to. Oh, to be pregnant again is not a walk in the park! I was so different with the first but I was younger, more active and didn't have other kids to look after I think.
So, for more fun and interesting articles on second pregnancy I will try to post more. If you want to know what happens being pregnant after the "35" magic window I will try to post more as time goes along but I have to be a little more frequent with this since I am almost half way through the pregnancy.
Enjoy life! If not for you, for me!
So, putting in more hours at work has been a necessity since we will be parents of TWO kids! Luckily, the boy is potty trained and pretty independent but so he doesn't regress we keep letting him know of the baby on the way. He says that the baby is his and he kisses my belly. Very cure but I am still on alert just in case he figures that we can give this little cute ball of fluff back. Sorry buddy, took too long to make this baby. . .it is here to stay!
As you hear, we do not know the sex of the baby and I am currently over the magical age of 35 so I am already gaining scales on my body and the wrinkles came in. LOL! No, not necessarily so but the trips to the midwives offices have been a little irritating for the most part as I just assume that I am always on edge and irritable with this pregnancy. I feel bad for the boy and my husband. So, every time I go to the midwives office I have to give urine and blood because they want to make sure this baby is not growing a foot on its forehead. I guess they are huge on older ladies having kids.
I have had mixed reviews on the pregnancy from family as I was fearful of twins which my oldest brother said he wants one. My sister in law also wants bids on the "extra" baby. My other brother told me I am too damn old to have another baby and we can't afford to have another baby. * eye roll* So, all in all I have been a little anti social because I am sick of people telling me that I should have a girl or I am going to have another boy. So, I have absorbed myself in work and the family. I try to get up and move around because I am not running anymore so I dance around the apartment with the boy. I haven't set up a registry because I don't feel I have to. Oh, to be pregnant again is not a walk in the park! I was so different with the first but I was younger, more active and didn't have other kids to look after I think.
So, for more fun and interesting articles on second pregnancy I will try to post more. If you want to know what happens being pregnant after the "35" magic window I will try to post more as time goes along but I have to be a little more frequent with this since I am almost half way through the pregnancy.
Enjoy life! If not for you, for me!



Comments
Post a Comment