37 and Angry
Tomorrow marks 37 years that I have been on this earth. I am also 5 months pregnant. I continue to get tired daily but I am still trying. I can remember the abundant energy I had when pregnant with my son. I also remember not having to fight with insurance. But, life goes on. I do want to make a note to let you know that many mommies make having a second and third child look so easy.
It isn't.
1. Don't ask me what I am having!
I just hear it so much and it becomes annoying. But everything is annoying.
2. Don't tell me what I am having!
Again, this is annoying. Very!
3. Don't tell me I am big!
I feel it everyday, I KNOW I AM BIG!
4. Don't tell me I am too old to have a baby.
Do you ever go up to teenagers and tell them they are way too young to have a baby?
5. Please don't touch my belly!!!
Many got away with that with my first. I ain't got time with this one.
So, 37. . . bring it! I am ready for what ever you got. If I don't like it I am taking the rest of my savings and I am leaving the country and changing my name. Of course I must take my kids with and put my husband in a coma because he isn't leaving without a fight.
It isn't.
1. Don't ask me what I am having!
I just hear it so much and it becomes annoying. But everything is annoying.
2. Don't tell me what I am having!
Again, this is annoying. Very!
3. Don't tell me I am big!
I feel it everyday, I KNOW I AM BIG!
4. Don't tell me I am too old to have a baby.
Do you ever go up to teenagers and tell them they are way too young to have a baby?
5. Please don't touch my belly!!!
Many got away with that with my first. I ain't got time with this one.
So, 37. . . bring it! I am ready for what ever you got. If I don't like it I am taking the rest of my savings and I am leaving the country and changing my name. Of course I must take my kids with and put my husband in a coma because he isn't leaving without a fight.
Comments
Post a Comment