Vinegar Craze
Another ingredient that I must get every time I head to the grocery store is vinegar. Mama don't care which one! Give me vinegar or give me death.
White vinegar is usually the most purchased. I use it for cleaning. My mother-in-law gave me the idea of using it to clean windows do why not use it for mirrors. For windows and other glass I use water, white vinegar and eucalyptus oil for a pleasant scent. If my lemons are going bad they get thrown in for a great multi purpose cleanser.
Apple cider vinegar is my beauty go to. If I have styled my hair like mad the night before Apple cider vinegar gets the hair very clean. I also use it in marinades and a health drink after a heavy meal if I can't get to my kombucha drink. Oh my! I think Apple cider vinegar may be my fave vinegar. I know my grandma loves it to bits!
Red wine vinegar is great for salad dressings and also marinades. Not sure why I don't use it in cleaning but you probably can. Use in a rub with your beef dishes. Nom nom!
Other vinegar mixtures like rice vinegar I have yet to use but don't worry I'll get there! I am sure there are other uses for vinegar I haven't mentioned. (cleaning a toilet, internal cleansing, spot treatment on carpet, laundry punch, sauces )
Short and to the point. If you have any questions post them in the comments section and I will try my best to answer them.
God bless!
Comments
Post a Comment