October is Eventful!

October will forever be eventful in my life. My son's birthday is in the beginning of this month and my husband has his birthday towards the end. The leaves change colors and give a romantic feel as the sun's rays glisten and dance over the warmth of the colors making you truly forget that it will be cold. Just living in the moment. October has to be one of those precious months loaded in mystery. It is also the month my son and my family was dedicated to God.

I gather in my mind that it will be a difficult task. Manly because I still remember my life growing up. I was taken to different churches by family and friends and grew up Lutheran. I remember the blessed times when I would come home and my mother and I would read from the book of Proverbs and in the same heartbeat I can remember the days where she didn't feel much like herself and drowned herself in wrestling or Star Trek almost oblivious that I was there. I as many became in limbo of completely following Christ and not becoming of this world or immersing myself in it because it was safer. As I moved throughout this situation I know God never left. Through all the interesting situations I put myself in He was there protecting me from everything and at times myself.

I guess because I can think in this light can help me with the raising of my son.Of course we want our kids to be better than we were and do the things that we could never do.

Now, off to do some charting get my son's costume together, go grocery shopping and tend to the laundry. Have a great October!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS