Cashin a Rashin!

I am not sure how but I have been keeping up with my bills. The problem is is that I am not keeping up with food! As I have been cooking which has been helping my lust for eating lots of different vegetables has not been helping as I was juicing/smoothie making to eat all the veggies up before hand. With the clean up of the living room and getting out (still) of the winter stuff I am on track with simplifying my own life. I called one of three loan places and got my IBR worksheet in the mail which will help greatly. I can pay but not as much as I am because I am getting low on gas and can't pay to fill my tank up. We knew this was going to be difficult I am just hoping we can still laugh and smile during this transition. Plus, with all the walking I will be doing I think I might drop some more weight as I heard from my doula that working out can increase milk production. Let's see!

Next experiment is seeing if I can make almond milk at home using my nutribullet. I have a big container of almonds and the baby has become slightly more independent so let's do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS