Can I Catch Up With My Own Life?
Wednesday was my first day at the new office. I felt different there. I felt like a real Chiropractic Physician. I had to capitalize it because I can not get over how different this place is from the prior place I worked at. It gave me the opportunity to learn just a little bit and to carry that over to this place but there are times where I feel like I really need to catch up with my own life.
Driving yesterday I realized I was on the phone with my husband telling him about training thus far. I was also eating a sandwich with one hand missing my mouth terribly and hands free pumping all at the same time. Who is this person? Ten years prior I would have been in my convertible driving, putting on lipgloss in the mirror and jamming out to my music. Wait, scratch that I did not drive a convertible ten years ago. I was driving my car named Essie who we traded in for this newer model car.
I think mentally I may still be a few years behind myself. I hope not because I have some work to learn and do. I have a son to raise.
gotta go. . .
Driving yesterday I realized I was on the phone with my husband telling him about training thus far. I was also eating a sandwich with one hand missing my mouth terribly and hands free pumping all at the same time. Who is this person? Ten years prior I would have been in my convertible driving, putting on lipgloss in the mirror and jamming out to my music. Wait, scratch that I did not drive a convertible ten years ago. I was driving my car named Essie who we traded in for this newer model car.
I think mentally I may still be a few years behind myself. I hope not because I have some work to learn and do. I have a son to raise.
gotta go. . .
Comments
Post a Comment