A New Chapter
With all of life's interesting bumps and nicks I am still smiling and laughing. Why? Because I know life will only get better and this is a part of living and you should be content with every single detail.
I recently decided to take a job that was extremely part time. Although it means having less of an income it also means more time at home with my son who is getting so big and I can't even recognize it. I want to work from home also so I pray that a work from home job comes my way. Being a mom and a modern day woman I can make it work so I don't want to add fear in my heart.
Sending the resignation letter to my boss made me ill in the stomach. Again, I don't want to get away from the money I am making but it has become too much to make it in the meantime. With my extremely modest salary I will have to make it work so the next set of entries will be on how to live the poor life. Marriages seem to work better and personalities shine when someone is strapped for finances. I just know that we will do much better in the long run. I would rather be happy and content broke than paranoid, upset and a stink pot richer. I will have just enough to care for bills this month and part of next month so let me get to budgeting and getting it right. . . I know we will do well!
I recently decided to take a job that was extremely part time. Although it means having less of an income it also means more time at home with my son who is getting so big and I can't even recognize it. I want to work from home also so I pray that a work from home job comes my way. Being a mom and a modern day woman I can make it work so I don't want to add fear in my heart.
Sending the resignation letter to my boss made me ill in the stomach. Again, I don't want to get away from the money I am making but it has become too much to make it in the meantime. With my extremely modest salary I will have to make it work so the next set of entries will be on how to live the poor life. Marriages seem to work better and personalities shine when someone is strapped for finances. I just know that we will do much better in the long run. I would rather be happy and content broke than paranoid, upset and a stink pot richer. I will have just enough to care for bills this month and part of next month so let me get to budgeting and getting it right. . . I know we will do well!
Comments
Post a Comment