Sway Lil Mama!

Happy (Belated) Holidays!!!
To answer the question- yes, I have to go back to work. Am I excited? Not really but we had to replace my car so off to work I go. Did we find childcare? Yes! My mother-in-law is going to care for our little guy while we are at work. He can feed from my breast or the bottled breastmilk so we are good! 

Now, mommy and her slow to life makeover.
At this point, I can say I am roughly the size I was before I got pregnant. My tummy was hairy except for this photo that I took to show emphasis about stretch marks:
Yeah, my stomach is smaller than this. 
There is now a tiny dark line that goes down my stomach and if you look hard enough you will see some stretch marks. I only discovered this about a few days before Christmas because of all the hair that covered my tummy. I got my belly waxed and sure enough you can see my tummy. I did not take any pictures because I have been lazy about putting batteries in my camera and shooting a pic not to mention the other things... (note: I also got a pedicure. I so want another one and will go before I head back to work on the 13th. Money well spent!)

I have been still eating like crap (somewhat) but I am always hungry!!! Yikes, breastfeeding makes you a hungry monkey! I am either sitting down nursing or walking all through the apartment. The baby loves motion so I have now a habit of wearing him and doing speed cleaning and dancing in the process. He seems to be the most pacified when mama is doing Latin dancing. A crying baby has never been putty in my arms like jamming out to some Celia Cruz. Now that he is secured with me putting him down for a second I am taking advantage of that with some relaxing yoga. Push ups with my LO below gives you motivation to not fall and keep going. Also, trying to get him to smile while doing it seems to take a lot. Plank pose with baby below is a good one too because he looks at me like, "Mommy, what are you doing?" It keeps him pretty silent. As I used to run and do yoga outside of home it has become much more difficult since I don't have a sitter except when my husband comes home and usually I am running to the store and not walking around.

The last "warm" so to speak day I strapped the baby up in the Ergo carrier and walked around my neighborhood and even got some ice cream which I miss because I could not all throughout my pregnancy. I bought books in Spanish to read to my little man and checked out the after Christmas deals. When hubby got home he walked with us.
Baby travelling in his Graco stroller
That walking put ALL of us to sleep! We slept until about ten the next morning. Well, here are the adorable holiday photos!
Jonathan is tired from mommy shopping for another car (Christmas Eve)

Sorry, the stroller photo was from the 28th of December. This blog is not in any particular order.
Merry Christmas!
Again, not in any particular order.
Happy 2014 from my family to yours!








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS