A Month since the Fast Excitement
Happy One Month Bubie!
Info on Jonny baby:
At the Pediatrician's office- he is currently 9 lbs 10 oz and 23 inches long which puts him at a 95th percentile.
So, we have a long and healthy baby boy. Since I have been pregnant I prayed with all my heart to my Heavenly Father to help me to deliver a healthy, happy baby boy. He has not really done too much smiling yet only in his sleep but I have a feeling once he starts smiling and laughing he may not be able to stop since at home we are always smiling and laughing! While he gets his diaper changed he listens to music with mommy and I have to get up and grab him and dance around his nursery with him! This is before he is nursed which has been sooooooo much better since the beginning. (I guess I skipped the part where I was supposed to talk more about nursing him.)
![]() |
| Jonathan at one day old |
I just kept looking at him in shock. This little person came out of me. WOW!!! Not sure if he is cute or who he looks like. I know he is ours but. . . MAN!!! Even as he nursed I could not even fathom that I was a mom but I held it together. I made sure he was on my chest when he was born and he even looked up at me. That should have been the moment I cried and instantly fell in love with him and instead I was like, "whoa! He looked up at me." Again, I was having an outer body experience. The love and tears did not hit me until I got home. Since then, I have been thanking God ever since.
![]() |
| Taken Monday. Daddy has become a diaper changing pro! |
![]() |
| Taken when he turned a month on Saturday, November 9th. |
Still trying to get back to being myself but it is a little difficult. I miss running and yoga greatly but next week is my 6 week appointment so I will be back to running events. Thus far, I am loving and hating all my excess hair but I have taken to wearing my baby. . . a lot!
![]() |
| Jonny and I and the Moby wrap |
![]() |
| Ergo baby wrap anyone? |








Comments
Post a Comment