If you are living under a rock or not into Google, you most likely did not see this picture: So, if you did see this and think: how cute! Let me click on this. You already know. So, today is December 21st which is the winter solstice. If you are in the Northern Hemisphere, it marks the astrological first day of winter is the longest night of the year. What you may not know is that two planets are aligned so it appears as if they are giving each other a "high-five". They call this a conjunction when planets are aligned. How cute, right? They have not been this close since 1663, so this is an epic event. So, you will be seeing something that Galileo saw when he devised telescopes. This event happens every 20 years but every 321 years or so where you can see it in great detail. Both of these planets are beautiful, not like Earth but beautiful. Now, if you are like me and live in an area of light pollution, most likely you will see a star and a planet. Here, in Chicago proper, ...
I know where my time goes- into treating patients. I am loving this life of treating numerous and multiple patients. Maybe from the suppression of seeing accident and worker's comp patients. That is really me treating- no Photostock/AI pictures! Side Note: This was created in February 2025. It was stopped and completed in April 2025. With changes in the schedule, it has been difficult to maintain this blog. I am keeping current and will begin to have a schedule where I post once a month. Wish me luck!
Today has looks very similar to yesterday- work out, eat when you can, read, clean, computer searches for jobs along with ideas and concepts. This morning I went for a run and it looked like rain so I shortened the run and went a little faster just because I did not want to be like the old guy in the tale "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and get struck by lightning. Hubby somewhat shocked me today because he asked about the Air and Water Show. I asked why and he thought it would be good for both of us to go either this year or next year. I have always hated the Air and Water Show because when I lived two blocks from the lakefront I could never nap or focus because of the noise of the planes. One thing about living in the city I do not like and that is all the noise pollution. I have pretty sensitive hearing so at times my hearing goes out for a day once it went out for three days and when I say goes out I mean it feels and sounds like someone put cotton in both my ears...
Comments
Post a Comment