2005 v. 2025: Part One

 *insert pictures from 2005*

I was a young girl moving from my city in Milwaukee to an even bigger city. It was overwhelming but so exciting! I made plans to leave after seven years, maybe 10 years. Gain my writing spark, crush this writer's block, and move on to another location. 

LOL! This picture was taken April 2025
Chicago, and Illinois itself said, "No. Where do you think you are going?" as I am approaching 20 years living in Illinois. Doesn't help that upon the first day, I move a few boxes here that I meet the man who would be my partner in life and he can't fathom ever leaving the Chicagoland area. This state did the opposite of Wisconsin which was kept giving me jobs. Wisconsin, I really had to fish for those jobs but not here. It has gotten worse within each year as currently I work out of three offices and I am also doing locum work in other offices. I stay in school and when I look at old blog posts on how I am tired from walking and cleaning, I laugh now as I am sitting here with patients, maintaining meetings, planning out my schedule for the month, getting the kids schedules together, sending money for a teacher's end of the year gift, shooting off emails to lab requistion companies, and getting ready to re-listen to a webinar as I am researching supplement companies. 

The recall. . . 

Back to 2005, in the month of April. I signed my lease to my apartment in Uptown . I began to enjoy Milwaukee but knew since I was just in Chicago that I would have the time and energy to see things again and come back when needed. 


SN: This was from April 2025. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS