Saying Goodbye- The Crux of May Into June

 This year, I have been without this blog. I was interviewed last month and I forgot that I had this blog. I forgot this blog discusses my intentions with life and my vegan journey. I just finished writing my letter to my store manager about what I am going to do with time as my office closes at 2PM and I took a patient at 2PM instead. 

Today is the first day of June- we are technically halfway through the year 2024. Last year was more insane than this time. Last year around this time, I was getting ready for a ribbon-cutting event. I was attempting to get in as many networking events as I could. I worked at Old Navy. I performed tenem locum work. It became so much, I closed down my practice for a week. This year, I am seeing more patients to where I can not attempt to close down for a day and, I am taking patients on a Wednesday when I am not scheduled to be open. I went from three jobs to four. (Hence the reason for the letter to the manager.)

May moved slowly!!! Oh so slowly! Or, I was trying to rush it away. I can say that I had to clean my phone but apparently, I also need to clean my google photos and drive. ( There will be no photos today.)

This picture was taken in 2021. Oh, how I need to adjust my photos.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS